What can you expect at a Social Art Drop In Day?
Freedom to explore! We have lots of options and ways for you to be creative:
- Paint a canvas. Be inspired by one of our pieces of art, or create your own!
- Try a new medium! Experiment with watercolour paint or pencils.
- Give mixed media a whirl.
- Paint a mug or wine glass.
- Create beautiful hand made cards.
Encouragement and Guidance:
- You do not need to know how to draw, paint, or feel like you are creative in any way. A big part of the fun is simply the process! Learn new techniques, and just TRY something new!
- Have a bit of experience? Just need to make the time and have the space to work on a project you've already started, or have wanted to start? The Social Art studio is an awesome place for inspiration! And the best part.... we clean up the mess!
- No, this is not a step-by-step environment like our regular events, but there will always be an artist on site to answer questions, offer suggestions, and teach you how to use the supplies/medias.
- Entering our studio means you are entering a welcoming, non-judgmental environment. We are here to support and encourage you. Our goal is that you leave happier, relaxed, and more confident than when you came in!
Fun and relaxation!:
- Come alone for some "me time".
- Meet new people!
- Bring a group of friends.
- Spend some time with your family.
- Art is a great way to escape" for a couple of hours. Focus on what makes you happy and create, create, create!
We want to know!! What else would you love to see offered here? What times/days work well for you? We are so excited about Drop In Days, and are just getting started! Drop us a comment and let us know your ideas, questions.... etc!